ETAI is delighted to share with you the appointment of new members to the board of directors. In doing so, we wish to thank and acknowledge the dedication, hard work, and drive of former board members Jane O’Hanlon, Poetry Ireland; Helen O’Donoghue, IMMA; Lorraine Comer, National Museum of Ireland Collins Barracks; Máire O’Higgins, Larkin Community College; Phil Kingston, The Abbey Theatre; Aidan Clifford, former Director CDU CDETB; Michelle Carew, Youth Theatre Ireland & Arthur Lappin, Company Secretary.
The new members of the Board of Directors of ETAI are:
- Eoghan Doyle, Youth Theatre Ireland
- Jennifer Buggie, Department of Education & The Education Centre
- Liz Coman, Dublin City Council
- Oisín Kenny, National Gallery of Ireland
- Aoife Keogh, National College of Art and Design (NCAD)
- Catherine O’Donnell, Dublin City Council Culture Company
- Gina O’Kelly, Irish Museums Association (IMA)
Nigel Flegg, Head of Learning and Participation at the National Concert Hall, has been elected new Chair of ETAI, replacing outgoing board member, Jane O’Hanlon.
Further information on each of the current board members can be found in the About Us section.